Terms of website use
www.paydayloanclaims.net & www.allegiantportal.co.uk are sites operated by Allegiant Finance Services Limited (”We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07474972. Our registered address is 400 Chadwick House, Warrington Road, Birchwood Park, Warrington WA3 6AE, which is also our principal trading address. We are a Claims Management Company that is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and our Firm Reference Number is 836810. We are registered with the Information Commissioners’ Office under reference Z2569335. Our VAT registration is 274837662. To contact us, please email [email protected] or telephone us on 0345 544 1563.
This acceptable use policy is set out in a layered format, for ease of navigation
- ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS
- OUR WEBSITE AVAILABILITY
- INTENDED AUDIENCE
- LOGIN INFORMATION
- USE OF OUR MATERIAL
- NON-RELIANCE ON OUR CONTENT
- DISCLAIMER OVER THIRD PARTY LINKED WEBSITES
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
- VIRUSES AND MALWARE
- LINKING TO US
- GOVERINING LAW AND JURSIDICTION
1. ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
2. OUR WEBSITE AVAILABILITY
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any meaningful suspension or withdrawal.
3. INTENDED AUDIENCE
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom over 18 years old. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
4. LOGIN INFORMATION
5. USE OF OUR MATERIAL
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. NON-RELIANCE ON OUR CONTENT
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
7. DISCLAIMER OVER THIRD PARTY LINKED WEBSITES
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
8. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Our liability to you may be varied by any contract you sign with us. Where you have a signed contract with us, those terms will prevail.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
9. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
11. VIRUSES AND MALWARE
Like any website provider, we cannot guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. Please be assured that we do however take all reasonable steps to minimise this risk. Such steps include the use of virus and malware scanners and software monitoring.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
12. LINKING TO US
You may link to us, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Where you do so, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
13. GOVERINING LAW AND JURSIDICTION