What We Charge (And What We Don’t)
Why pay more? We pride ourselves on offering a better value no win, no fee payment model and aligning it to a premium quality service.
We charge 20.83% + VAT (overall 25%) of your claim benefit. If you wish to use a Claims Management Company to get your payday loan refund, you will save money using us over the competition.
Why are we better value? It’s very simple – we know our clients need value for money, and as the original payday loan claims specialist, we have spent years perfecting and investing in our bespoke systems. We probably have the UK’s most experienced payday loan claims team, and we align this to really efficient technology to offer an unbeatable client experience.
Our fee structure is straightforward. We charge an overall fee of 25% of the overall compensation won.
✓ 20.83% + VAT (that’s 25% including VAT). No Win No Fee (cancellation fees may apply)
✓ No upfront deposits
✓ No minimum charge
✓ No fees for obtaining information, even if it costs us.
How it works in practice:
Example 1: Your loans are already paid off
- You successfully reclaim £1,500 in respect of multiple payday loans taken out with a lender
- Fee payable to us £375 (20.83+VAT = overall 25%)
- Cash in hand to you after payment of our fees £1,125.
- Overall benefit to you £1,125 (£1,125 cash in hand)
Example 2: You presently have arrears to the payday loan lender lower than compensation due to you
- You presently owe the payday loan lender £800.
- You successfully reclaim £1,500 in respect of payday loans taken out with. The payday loan lender offsets the £1,500 against your arrears of £800 and pays out the balance £700
- Fees payable to us £375.
- Cash in hand to you after payment of our fees £325
- Overall benefit to you £1,125 (£325 cash in hand & extinguished loan liability)
Example 3: You presently have arrears to payday loan lender higher than compensation due to you.
- You presently owe the payday loan lender £2,000
- You reclaim £1,500 in respect of interest and charges incurred as a result of multiple loans with the lender. The payday loan lender offsets your £1,500 compensation against your debt of £2,000.
- Fees payable to us £375
- Cash in hand to you £nil
- Overall benefit to you = £1,125 (reduction of payday arrears).