What We Charge (And What We Don’t)
Why pay more? We pride ourselves on offering a better value no win, no fee payment model and aligning it to a premium quality service.
We charge 20.83% + VAT (overall 25%) of your claim benefit. If you wish to use a Claims Management Company to get your payday loan refund, you will save money using us over the competition.
Our fee structure is straightforward. We charge an overall fee of 25% of the overall compensation won.
✓ 20.83% + VAT (that’s 25% including VAT). No Win No Fee (cancellation fees may apply)
✓ No upfront deposits
✓ No minimum charge
✓ No fees for obtaining information, even if it costs us.
How it works in practice:
Example 1: Your loans are already paid off
- You successfully reclaim £1,500 in respect of multiple payday loans taken out with a lender
- Fee payable to us £375 (20.83+VAT = overall 25%)
- Cash in hand to you after payment of our fees £1,125.
- Overall benefit to you £1,125 (£1,125 cash in hand)
Example 2: You presently have arrears to the payday loan lender lower than compensation due to you
- You presently owe the payday loan lender £800.
- You successfully reclaim £1,500 in respect of payday loans taken out with. The payday loan lender offsets the £1,500 against your arrears of £800 and pays out the balance £700
- Fees payable to us £375.
- Cash in hand to you after payment of our fees £325
- Overall benefit to you £1,125 (£325 cash in hand & extinguished loan liability)
Example 3: You presently have arrears to payday loan lender higher than compensation due to you.
- You presently owe the payday loan lender £2,000
- You reclaim £1,500 in respect of interest and charges incurred as a result of multiple loans with the lender. The payday loan lender offsets your £1,500 compensation against your debt of £2,000.
- Fees payable to us £375
- Cash in hand to you £nil
- Overall benefit to you = £1,125 (reduction of payday arrears).