What We Charge (And What We Don’t)
We offer a “No Win No Fee” service. Let’s be clear about what that means. In a nutshell, if you lose, you don’t pay us a fee. If we terminate your claim because we don’t think it has merit, you don’t pay us. We do have a cancellation fee of £180 inc VAT where a client cancels with us outside of the 14 day cooling off period. If you have received a Settlement Proposal then our standard Success Fee applies.
We charge overall 25% of your gross compensation for our service. Gross compensation means the total value of charges and interest reclaimed (excluding any deductions the lender may make for arrears / outstanding balance and excluding any income tax you owe).
If you wish to use a Claims Management Company to get your payday loan refund, you will save money using us over the competition. See how we compare:
|Provider||Price ex VAT||Overall (where VAT applicable)|
|Allegiant Finance Services||20.83%||25%|
Why do we set out to charge less? It’s very simple – we know our clients need value for money, and as the original payday loan claims specialist, we have spent years building and investing in our bespoke systems. We probably have the UK’s most experienced payday loan claims team, and we align this to really efficient technology to offer an unbeatable client experience.
✓ Lowest Fees
✓ No upfront deposits
✓ No minimum charge
✓ No fees for obtaining information, even if it costs us.
How it works in practice:
Example 1: Your loans are already paid off
- You successfully reclaim £1,500 in respect of multiple payday loans taken out with a lender
- Fee payable to us £375 (20.83+VAT = overall 25%)
- Cash in hand to you after payment of our fees £1,125.
- Overall benefit to you £1,125 (£1,125 cash in hand)
Example 2: You presently have arrears to the payday loan lender lower than compensation due to you
- You presently owe the payday loan lender £800.
- You successfully reclaim £1,500 in respect of payday loans taken out with. The payday loan lender offsets the £1,500 against your arrears of £800 and pays out the balance £700
- Fees payable to us £375.
- Cash in hand to you after payment of our fees £325
- Overall benefit to you £1,125 (£325 cash in hand & extinguished loan liability)
Example 3: You presently have arrears to payday loan lender higher than compensation due to you.
- You presently owe the payday loan lender £2,000
- You reclaim £1,500 in respect of interest and charges incurred as a result of multiple loans with the lender. The payday loan lender offsets your £1,500 compensation against your debt of £2,000.
- Fees payable to us £375
- Cash in hand to you £nil
- Overall benefit to you = £1,125 (reduction of payday arrears).